Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Pointz


Courtney, Taylor and I made the trek up to Queens to see 5 pointz today
a graffiti "museum" that is a square block that graffiti artists covered in their own artwork.

Almost every square inch of the walls were covered in graffiti. some of them were so impressive it was almost impossible to believe they were done with spray paint.

like this one of Batman... Joker was painted too but a van was blocking him so I couldn't get the whole mural in the same shot.

This one was a clear favorite of mine. When we came back the garage door was open and the entire inside room was also done in the same pattern. It was amazing.



The day inspired me to change my title picture... Thanks NY graffiti artists.

2 comments:

  1. WOAH! your new header is cool! my 5pointz post is tomorrow! ugh. you beat me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look out homey! trouble on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete